Happy Hen Treats is proud to introduce the world's first line of treats specifically made for pet chickens! Happy Hen Treats line of treats provides pet chicken owners a great way to interact with their backyard friends. Quality ingredients go into all of our treats and are tested and approved by our own backyard flock. We know how much you love and appreciate your chickens and we are confident your chickens will love and appreciate a special treat made just for them!
Contains approximately 30,000 dried mealworms that chickens absolutely love to eat. Dried mealworms offer chickens the taste they love without the inconvenience of storing and handling live worms.
Feed straight from your hand, scattered on the ground, or in a feeding dish as a treat only. Watch your chickens dance and peck in a frenzy for these 100% natural whole-dried mealworms!
Net Weight: 30 oz.
Crude Protein (Min) 51%
Crude Fat (Min) 23%
Crude Fiber (Max) 8%
Moisture (Max) 7%
About Our Dried Mealworms:
• 100% Naturally Dried
• High in protein
• Does not need to be refrigerated
• More protein than live mealworms
• Perfect for training or taming chickens
• Dried mealworms are easy to use & handle
• Feed stand-alone or easily blend into feed
• Use all year round
• Long shelf life - stays dry with re-sealable zip-lock for pouches & tight lid for tubs
• Easy-practical storage in either a pouch or a stackable tub
• Inexpensive-Less than 1/4 of the price of live mealworms, but without the hassle!
• For chickens 2 weeks and older
• Also great for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, and Wild Birds
More Great Products from Happy Hen Treats
|These are wonderful especially in the winter in Michigan when live worms are not to be found in the garden! I go out in the summer and if I dont bring this treat to them, I get a talking to, they love them and I like to treat them like the royalty they are! LOVE LOVE this treat!|
|These are no doubt the most enjoyable treat for my Hens!! They get so excited when I go into their coop with my jug of mealworms! They start jumping at the jug bumping it and pecking it!!! My grandchildren get the biggest kick out of feeding them their mealworm treats!! Defiantly a Frenzy!!!!|
|- Debbie, LA|